Sub: Unauthorized Correspondence with the Administration: Reg.
It has come to the notice of this Association that some persons are involved in unauthorized correspondences with the administration, misusing the name of AICEIA and misleading its members. Some persons belonging to some Commissionerates (which have no branches of AICEIA) are also posing themselves as the Office-Bearers of the AICEIA and misguiding Inspectors and writing letter to the administration on behalf of the AICEIA. Some of them, even after their promotion to the grade of Superintendent, indulge in writing letters to the administration. Inspectors from all across the country are requested to be cautious about these frauds and intimate the undersigned about such incidents.
For the knowledge of our members, the list of the recognized Circles/Branches/Units of AICEIA, are as follows:
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guntur, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Karnataka, Kerala, Lucknow, Madurai & Tirunelveli, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Odisha, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Salem, Shillong, Surat, Trichi, Tiupati, Vapi & Daman, Vadodara, Vizag and West Bengal.
If anybody poses himself as the Office-Bearer of any Circle/Branch/Unit (other than above mentioned Circles/Branches/Units), the same may be intimated to us.
Further, the points which need urgent attention of all the members, present as well as former, of this Association are as follows:-
1. No officer who has been promoted to the grade of Superintendent has any authority to write any letter to the administration, if the letter is to be written on behalf of AICEIA or its Branches;
2. As per Article 24 of the Constitution of AICEIA, the Secretary General is the Chief Executive of the Association and only he has the authority to correspond with the administration. He shall lead all the delegations and shall be its official spokesperson. Only if, he delegates the power to anybody, he may correspond with the administration.
3. As per Article 31 of the Constitution of AICEIA, the Office-Bearers at Branches/Circles are empowered to exercise the same authority as entrusted to the National Office-Bearers but, limited to their jurisdiction and without prejudice to the provisions of the Constitution of AICEIA.
4. A combined reading of Article 24 and Article 31 of the Constitution of AICEIA lays down clearly that the General Secretary is the Chief Executive of the Association at Branch/Circle level and only he has the authority to correspond with the administration within the jurisdiction of Branch/Circle/Units. He shall lead all the delegations and shall be the official spokesperson at Branch/Circle/Units level. Only if, the General Secretary delegates the power to anybody, he may correspond with the administration.
5. If any person indulges in any activity prejudice to the provisions of the Constitution of AICEIA or its interest, necessary action shall be taken as per the provisions of the Constitution of AICEIA, including of course, proposing for Departmental Vigilance Action as well as legal action.