Cardinal Points for AGT-2015
Steps to be taken during AGT-2015
- Liable to be transferred to Ahmedabad Sector;
- Transfer & posting to Kandla/Mundra Commissionerates through willingness based on Seniority List as on 01.01.2014;
- Transfer & posting to Customs as per Transfer Policy, ‘Due Lists’ to be compiled based on Seniority List as on 01.01.2014;
- Transfer & posting to Audit Commissionerate as per the guidelines, staffing to be done from all the CE Commissionerates of Rajkot Sector;
- Transfer out of the Commissionerates on completion of 07 yrs tenure i.e. applicable to those who joined the Commissionerates in the year 2008 and have not been transferred since then;
- Internal rotation within the Commissionerate.
Willingness for Kandla/Mundra Commissionerates
- 04 years immediate & continuous working in Central Excise/Service Tax i.e. the concerned officer should be working in Commissionerate since 2011 without any break; and,
- Eligibility list should be compiled taking into consideration Seniority List as on 01.01.2014.
Due List for Customs
- As per Seniority List on 01.01.2014;
- The concerned officer must not have completed 57 yrs of age;
- If an officer has not worked for continuous 01 year, he or she will be considered as “Never Worked”; and,
- If any exemption is granted to any Officer, he or she will be compulsorily posted to non-sensitive charge during the period of such exemption and next year, his or her name shall be on the top of the list for Customs.
Transfer from Audit Commissionerate
- Officers working in Audit Commissionerates are liable to be posted to Customs as well as Ahmedabad Sector;
- Officers who have completed 03 years combined tenure of erstwhile Audit Section plus newly created Audit Commissionerate; and,
- Officers who have completed their Sensitive Tenure;
Eligibility for Posting to Audit Commissionerate
- Officer concerned must be posted in a non-sensitive charge since last 02 years i.e. since 2013;
- During that tenure the officer concerned should not have any additional Sensitive Charge;
- Cooling off period of 04 years should be considered i.e. the officer concerned should not be posted in Audit formation since 2011;
- Work experience of 02 years in the grade of Inspector i.e. only those officers who have joined in 2013 in the grade of Inspectors are eligible;
- Newly promoted officers are not eligible to be posted in Audit Commissionerate;
- Eligibility List of Officers should be made taking into consideration all the aforementioned criteria;
- From among the eligible officers, 2/3 officers to be posted should be senior most and 1/3 should be junior most in the respective grade.
- While counting of tenure at Commissionerate, tenure of encadred SEZ’s of Commissionerates like Reliance SEZ in case of Rajkot Commissionerate should be taken into consideration;
- While counting of tenure at Commissionerate, tenure of those officers of Rajkot Commissionerate who have worked in Adani MP&SEZ before 15.10.2014 should be taken into consideration;
- Tenure of loan basis postings should be counted in Commissionerate tenure;
- Tenure of deputation postings like KASEZ etc. should not be counted in Commissionerate tenure; and,
- No exemption should be extended to lady officers.
Posting of Repatriated Officers from Customs
- As per the willingness and subject to availability of vacancy and administrative approval; and,
- Priority will be given to those Officers who will have the longest tenure from where they are requesting repatriation.
Note: The aforementioned cardinal points have been compiled on the basis of the provisions as laid down in the Central Excise Policy dated 08.05.2015 and are based upon the individual understanding of the undersigned. The same are meant for a simple understanding of the provisions of Transfer Policy and are not meant for circulation or publication.
With fraternal regards,
(Rananjay Pratap Singh)